Monday, February 11, 2008

Update

I'm back with another update. This one will be short, cause I really don't have that much to mention. I think in my last post I mentioned making my biggest deposit to a site.. which didn't happen. Instead I took a deposit of $100 and split it between 2 sites.

It all WOULD have been on one site, but they liked declining the credit cards for some reason. So I deposited $50 on PokerStars, and $50 on Ultimatebet. I really like UB, and it seems to like me. In retrospect, I probably should've put all 100 there..but that matters not because..

2 days ago, I decided to join a $5 rebuy tourney. I don't rebuy..if I go out, I'm either not getting cards, or someone else is catching crap hands to win..so that doesn't happen. I do however do a double addon when given the option. Out of about 250 people, I went out 15th, making $30. Yeah, I made a profit, but I don't feel it was worth my time.

Yesterday, I was in another $5 rebuy (both on UB..again no rebuys, double addon.) 4 hours later, I went out 12th, for an extra $10 (from the other rebuy) for a total of $40ish. Then another $5 tourney (mtt, no rebuy) with about 60 people. Top 8 paid, and I went out 7th I believe for around $10.

So technically, I SHOULD be up about $70 from my initial deposit.. but I guess I lost some in some ring games, and random tournaments. In the end, I'm up a lil over double of my initial deposit.. so I can't really complain (better up than down ;)).

On a side note: Wanted to thank grundy (who commented on my last post) for giving me a way to check traffic to my blog. I've started using it, so lets see how it goes.

Well..that's it for now..I guess this post turned out longer than I originally planned. I'll keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Munchrs said...

glad you are doing well.

Keep on winning!!!

Milkman said...

Looks like an interesting challenge and wish you all the luck. I will be visiting often to check your progress. i have my own little experiment going of my own. Check it out and Good Luck!