Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Falling behind..

Well, I'm back with a new post. It's been a day or two, and originally I planned on posting every day. But since I don't think I get that many readers, if any at all yet..I don't really see a point.

But I'm here to post now. So here goes... as far as real life's concerned, I got a job (yay) so I can afford some poker. ;) I'm a delivery driver for a place called Garlic Jim's Gourmet Pizza. My store's the corporate store, meaning we're the first one.. but franchise opportunities are available if any of my readers are interested. You can check out their site at www.garlicjims.com

Poker related news: I placed second in a 45 man SNG yesterday, after being chip leader the whole way through. Been a few years since I got that far in a mtt sng. Um..gettin pretty close to being broke, so I'm glad for my job. I've been getting cold cards all day, so I don't see me winning anything today, as I haven't so far, and probably won't.

I'm hating FT more and more by the day, unfortunately their SNGs pay better than PokerStars'. So I'm here for now, although I posted a poll on CC (the poker forum I mentioned in my first post) to see which of the 2 sites I should make my next (and biggest) deposit on. For all I know though, I may go to UltimateBet..as their jackpot tables are really tempting.

That's it for now, I'll keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Grundy said...

Posting everyday can be tough, I didn't it for a while, but now I'm 3-4 times a week.

My poker blog is hellscoldday.com if you wanna check it.

You can use sitemeter.com if you wanna see who is visiting your site. I use it, it works well.