Saturday, February 2, 2008

First Blog

Well, here it is, my very first blog. Not really sure why I'm making one, since I haven't much of a life which leaves me nothing to say really.

It will probably be about poker, mostly, for now at least, as it's my main hobby. So, at the start of my first blog, I have maybe like $5 spread out between a few poker sites. I guess I'm going to start a climb like Chris Ferguson, and hope to place in a decent enough freeroll to start building a bankroll.

I believe I need to do a lot of studying first tho, cause since starting poker again within the past MONTH, I'm down roughly $1500-2000 between live and online poker (ouch).. so instead of depositing some cash (which I've done enough for now) - maybe being broke will force me to get better at tournaments and playing in general so I can earn money that way.

Hey, if Chris Ferguson can do it, so can I........right? So, I'm about to be in a PokerStars freeroll hosted by CardsChat (awesome forum, I'd post a link, but most of you will be from there already.)

I'll be posting updates here, if there's anything worth mentioning, and probably some random ramblings here and there ;)

No comments: